Today more than ever, people go to a restaurant for the ambiance more than the food. They go to a movie theater in the mall so they can enjoy the mall afterward. They go to coffee places with a premium feel and they are willing to pay a premium for it. That’s exactly what commercial renovation is all about.
Why does Commercial Renovation matter?
It’s about taking what was initially an empty canvas or even an ex-office space and converting it into something entirely different. It’s built on the idea that the sum of the parts is less than the whole. Meaning if you have the right vision then you can easily make an indoor space look roomier, or an outdoor space feel cozie
Some people like a more minimalistic look while others prefer something more flamboyant. However, everyone appreciates a work of art. In today’s world, coffee doesn’t sell, but a cappuccino does. Marketing – that’s the difference. Even search engines like Google are now giving preference to established brands in search results. Why? Because people don’t buy products, they buy trust.
Design is not a luxury but a necessity!
And a major part of that trust is the physical look of a space. It can be welcoming or it can look like a maze. It can be boring like every other shop out there, or it can be trendy and chic without being too over-the-top. Actually, interior spaces can be turned into experiences that dazzle and impress the viewers. They can be made to exude confidence. Or simply present a fresh or modern outlook. That’s the power of design and well thought out plan of exactly how you would like to present yourself.
If you really know your target market, for example, female teenagers, then you can truly design your shop to catch their attention. You can design the interior to retain their intention and make sure they spend 5 more minutes in your shop. Nowadays design isn’t a luxury. It’s a necessity, especially for commercial spaces in Singapore. That’s why a lot of companies are offering such niche and premium services for the savvy businessmen.
Now Businesses know that customers want a complete experience. They want to be impressed when they open a large open space indoors. They want a cozy, chic look when they sit down in a restaurant for lunch and they want a romantic ambiance when they go out for dinner. Even employees love to work in a company with a modern workspace because it feels less like work. So even officer renovation is a great way to motivate your employees to work harder. And also a way to try to retain them. And sometimes you just need to move offices or need major repairs. Whatever the case, you may need to work with commercial renovators in Singapore.
Here’s how you know you have found the right commercial renovator in Singapore:
- They have reviews on their website from the previous customer. There’s nothing that inspires confidence like a great track record. Not everyone has the confidence to put these up so make sure your contractor is one of them.
- Images of previous projects. You might be able to get a look at what kind of equipment they use to see if they are beginners or have truly invested in their business.
- Variety of services. Your contractor must be able to do more than what you currently need. Think about it like this. If you need a small different task done in a year, could you still call the same company?
- Open on the weekends: This shows that the company is really committed to customer satisfaction. They understand your needs and that you might not be able to contact them on a workday. This is the true hallmark of a company that goes above and beyond for its customers.
- As a checklist see if they offer these services: Reinstatement services, office renovation, hacking and hauling, carpentry/electrical/painting, and structure services.
- Reliable and efficient or cheap and low quality? How the company talks about themselves can tell you a lot about their mentality towards their work. You do not want to engage someone who is the cheaper option but will mess up the project.
- Importance of the project: If the contractor is not a major player than they may be a great option. Simply because they do not have dozens of projects lined up and will be able to give substantial importance and attention to your project.
- Easy to contact, easy to meet: Any company that truly values customer service. Has a quotation option very easily visible to their customers. And is happy to entertain any potential customers coming to meet them.
- Cost of previous projects: It may also be wise to ask the contractor to show them what they did for the previous client and against what requirements and an estimate of what they charged. Just an extra step to make sure you get your money’s worth.